Sunday, June 08, 2008

Tag Survey - Tag By Tyjah

PERFECT LIFE PARTNER

How tall should they be?
I don't mind shorter. But not to short. Taller is great. But not to tall. Okay I'm around 163cm so he should be not more than 175cm (?)

What should they weigh?
Need to be a little bit fat than me.

What hair color should they have?
Black or dark brown.

What kind of personality should they have?
Honest, religious, caring, loving, compassionate, considerate, willing, a little bit adventureous, and some others.

Older or younger?
Not older and younger 3 years than me.

Serious or carefree?
Both, depends on sittuation.

Spontaneous or hesitant?
Again. Both, depends on sittuation.

Brutally honest or tight-lipped?
Yeah, bit of both.

Beautiful or intelligent?
Intelligent, but not super inttelligent. I can't stand with people that always talks about facts. And bit of beautiful.

Movie or a restaurant?
This is very depends.

What film actor should they most be like?
This is though. I don't know.

What singer should they most be like?
Mhmm, David Cook. hahaha.

Should they make all the money?
No.

Do they need to cook?
They need to know how to cook.

What is their best body part?
I don't know. Abdomen maybe. haha.

What body part do you not care about?
I really don't know.

Desk job or physical labour?
Desk job.

What car should they drive?
Any car will do. Haha. But I can't really resist if he drive Mini Cooper or Beetle VW.

What one thing completely turns you off?
Rude, don't have hygine, uncivil, and some more.

What one thing completely turns you on?
Tall, good looking, know how to play guitar - and sing, well manered, a photographer, and some more.

Who do you wanna tag?
My whole Link ist.