Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Congkak

Well, this evening I was playing congkak which is a Malay traditional game. It was like this, this boy down here - Imran, asked me to play with him. So I said yes and asked him to set all the things. How cruel I am. Hahaha. So yeah, he set the things up and we played. But when we play with him, we must take a look at him. Because sometime he do make mistakes when he played. So here are some of the pictures that I took when he was playing with Adik. I don't have pictures when I played with him because no one there to help me out and I was to lazy to take it myself using self timer and the camera was upstairs and my mom was using the dslr.

This is when his turn, playing it with glowing face.



This is when he waiting for his turn and asking Adik, "Bila nak mati ni?"



3 comments:

Aisyah Pahmi said...

alaaaaaaa Imran comel!
geram gerammmmmm!

Khadijah said...

heeee, comel nya budak tuuuu. can i have himmm? HAHAHA :D

MUHD IKHWAN ABDUL HALIM said...

comgkak!!!