Friday, April 16, 2010
Saturday, April 10, 2010
source: Yahoo! PERSONALS
by the way, soul mate doesn't mean to be your boyfriend or girlfriend or wife or husband. friends included. i think i've found mine. have you?
ini sekadar berkongsi sahaja.
10. ON VACATION: Who would you most likely want to be stuck on a deserted island with? Not someone who's just told you "it's not working out," we're quite sure. Not only have you now wasted your time and money, but you can’t leave the situation easily without added plane fares and stress. If this happens to you, break away and turn your trip into a rejuvenating self-improvement retreat... you'll need it.
8. ON FACEBOOK: Nothing like logging on to find your loved one tagged in a compromising photo with a complete stranger...to you, at least. Why this is called the "World Wide Web" and some people can't figure out how they got busted is beyond us. Besides, it's way too trendy these days - be original, people!
7. AROUND THE FAMILY: Don't make it a family affair - you'll seriously regret it. Whether at a sibling’s wedding (see #6), a family vacation (see #10), or meeting the family for the first time (really!?), this one is clearly ridden with minefields that will lead to nothing but trouble. If this happens to you, at least you've got your "people" nearby to protect you, support you, and promptly kick your brand-new-ex to the curb.
6. AT A WEDDING: The wedding. The defining moment for any couple. The pinnacle of celebrating relationships and love. The day they'll remember as the best day of their lives. Forever. Guess the pressure got to you, huh?
5. AT YOUR "SPECIAL PLACE": That restaurant where we had our first date...the bar where you told me you loved me...the bench in the park where we'd sit every Sunday... Why on earth would anyone think this is a good idea? Let the special place stay special. Just like there are other fish in the sea, there are other places in the whole world. If they can't find another place, you should definitely find another fish.
4. IN BED: Come again? Talk about ruining the mood. At least wait until you're clothed. This one is so embarrassing that we're having visions of the recurring dream where you're on stage in front of everyone you know in nothing but your underwear. Except you're not even wearing underwear.
3. ON VALENTINE'S DAY: There are 365 days in the year, and ONE dedicated to celebrating love. It's not like you can't claim you didn't "know" it was Valentine's Day - the stores, the ads, the cards have been in your face for weeks. Pick another day. It's that simple. Don't ruin this day forever for someone, unless you're really in need of some bad karma. (New Year's Eve and Birthdays received honorable mentions.)
2. BY DOING NOTHING: It was tough not giving this the Number 1 honor, and we're still not sure. Being forced to figure something out by yourself is sometimes the hardest and most humiliating thing of all. Coming home to find your love gone, with no note, no calls, no anything may just be the worst way to handle a breakup. It is definitely the WIMPIEST. Just remember that. You do this, you are weak.
source : Shine from Yahoo.com
Thursday, April 08, 2010
i failed the JPJ test today. and on top of that, i didn’t get to go for the TESL interview either. ‘GREAT’! what a ‘great’ day.
now, i don’t know if i can continue studying other things that i applied for. my parents are not rich enough to send me to private college.
Friday, April 02, 2010
Thursday, April 01, 2010
here the birthday wishes. as ussual, according to my clock:-
kak eliza MDA
ON 30 MARCH
along, adik, umi
daniel & kimi
1. a happy birthday song from umi, along and adik.
2. izzat zainal played 'my heart will go on' on the piano.
3. got one pitcher of root beer and 2 cups of caramel ice cream.
4. a fun day of with daniel, hana, kimi and cheeza.
5. handmade cards by imran, amir, annysa, lisa and aqmal.
and so, to everyone yang wish my birthday, thank you very much. thank you for all you've gave me.