Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

Just looking back at my 2010 resolution. I did 6 of them all. At least I did them more this year.

1. I did have more days which I pray 5 times a day compared to last year.
2. I did eat my medicine regularly.
3. I did become more positive this year.
4. I did become less annoying/self-centred/insecure.
5. I did read Quran more. I try to read a page everytime after I pray.
6. And I am becoming more healthy and happy and be loved through out the year. I lost 4 kilos for the past 6 months.

So, in 2010 :

1. I helped my teachers at school for a month in January. Eventhough I'm not a student there anymore.
2. I've turn 18. Somehow I felt old.
3. I got my driving license.
4. I enrol in a diploma program for 2 1/2 years.
5. I experience what homesick felt like.
6. I finally learn how to eat spicy food.
7. I lost 4 kilos since I entered hostel life.
8. I didn't get the chance to go to Paramore concert here in KL. I got exam on that day.
9. I got huge celebrity crush on Justin Bieber. Don't ask why.
10. I didn't write many poem this year.
11. I finally move on and let go my first love. After almost 4 years.
12. I've conquered a mountain peak that two mountain peak with only one eye. My right eye was swollen and I can't open it.
13. I start putting effort on my look. More presentable.
14. Be in the Dean's List for my semester 1 final exam.

I can't stop talking about 2010. Many have changes, people and the situation. It will never be like before, ever. I should learn how to live my life foward and not living in the past. Overall, 2010 was a great year.

No comments: