Friday, December 17, 2010

Home For The Weekend

So I arrived home yesterday evening, founding myself alone at home as my family still at Negeri Sembilan. Yeah, I slept alone last night. This is the 3rd time I'm home for weekend since last 4 weeks.

The past two weeks has been hard, but I'm good. We already got our lecturer for Second Language Learning and Teaching. His name is Mr Salehuddin. Apparantly, he's Yana's secondary school's teacher. He didn't recognize her though. So this means we will have class from 1700 to 2000 twice a week until middle semester break. I honestly don't like the subject. Too much theory and names to be remembered.

Assingment has been increasingly pillling up and three of the lecturers always do pop quiz in the class. I don't really mind the assingments because I need it to distract me from boredom. Just the quiz. Being me, I don't really revise or study my notes unless its for test or exam. Wait, I need to get rid this laziness if I want to keep my CGPA for this semester. I can't afford to be under 3.5 CGPA.

New year: 15 days. Mid sem break: 24 days. Final exam: 81 days. Semester break: 101 days. 19th birthday: 105 days.

No comments: