Friday, May 30, 2008

Tag Survey - Tag By Meuy

1. How old are you?
16.

2. Are you single?
Yes, I am.

3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
25 and up.

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
I am with nobody.

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
I've no idea.

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?
I can't choose between garden and beach.

7.Your ideal motif?
Mhmm,

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Mhmm, Mauritius.

9. How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
For sure my close family and friends.

10. Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple.

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
Make up my own. It'll be cool.

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
Aaaaa? Can't figure it out.

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Simple place.

14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Evening.

15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Can't think.

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
Nope.

18. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding.
Some really nice song.

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night.

20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Mhmm,

21. What age do you want to get married?
25 and up. Jgn lebih 30 da la.

22. Describe your ideal husband/wife
Let see. Don't have too be handsome but need to have the look of my taste (?), romantic and at the same time spontan, good hearted, will be a great father and husband.

23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Haha. Like mei. Eat with your finger.

24. Champagne or red wine?
Soda.

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Days after. Because I want to introduce my husband to my family and friends first, and open all of the gifts first.

26. Money or household items?
Mhmm,

27. Who will pay for the bills?
Both. Tapi gilir gilir.

28. Are you ready for married life?
Totally not.

29. Do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
Yes!

30. Will u always be true to your wife/husband?
Yes I will.

31. How many kids do u like?
Mau seven. Sunnah.

32. A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
New house.

33. Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
Who cares.

34. What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
Mhmm, I don't know. But I want chicken to be in the meal.

35. Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
Nope. It private. So only me and my husband will know.

36. Whose wedding plans would you like to know next? [tag]
All of the person in my link.

No comments: