Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Part 2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

This morning when I woke up, I felt a lot better than yesterday. Only having that normal cough. But then after I had my shower, the flu and my serius cough that had came back. GRRRRR. Oh yeah, since yesterday I called myself a VIRUS SPREADER. Because, at firstI'm the only one who had cough. But then when it almost 9 or 10 in the morning, few people in the class start to cough. After recess, Liyana cough. Then Intan, few times. Then I laugh to myself and was like,"Kau sebar virus Farah. hahaha." Argh! I can't stand with this flu. HAA! Now I remember. Because I want to recover fast, last night I swallowed 4 Panadol pils. Then my little sis tease me,"Esok if kat skola ada drug test tak lepas ni." Then I said,"Tak pe. Nanti cite la kat doctor tu telan panadol byk sgt."

Well, finished the exam. But then this one human creature enter the calss and want to teach us. I was like,"
Kite orang baru abis exam kot. Xsedar ke?" But it's okay. Still listen to what that human being want to say. But I don't really understand. Suddenly my headache came. What else? Mhmm, can't remember. More doodle to come. Chow!

No comments: