Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Weird

It is weird you know. When somebody who you love so much can do something horrible like stabing you. And you are the one who suppose to be mad, run away from him. Not him. Right? But now, he is the one who doing all that. Like you are doing whet he did.

Weird.

How easy its is for people to twist things.

I can't believe it.

I'm throwing so much ego, just to ask for apology when I know I didn't do it. After so long. But you're saying, 'leave me alone'. What is that? Oh come on. Tell me you're joking. I just want everything to be clear. And let not to be i-hate-you-forever-and-i-never-ever-wish-to-see-you-again relationship.

Oh my.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rilek la ek....
jgn rush sgt...when the time comes...everyting will be ok...
sabar la ek....
"cinta mase dpn mu...sebelum cinta bf mu..."huhuh...
miss u alot...