Saturday, January 30, 2010

Five

5 things you love about your life
- still breathing, alhamdulillah.
- having my family around me.
- and of course my other 'family'.
- my friends who always cause chaos in my life.
- life's wonderful.

5 famous people you’d love to meet
- my friends, we're famous in school during our senior year.
- Chad Michael Murray
- Channing Tatum.
- Oliver James
- jackson brundage

5 movies you love
- Pride and Prejudice.
- A Cinderella Story.
- The Notebook.
- 27 Dresses.
- A Walk To Remember

5 professions you’d love to have
- professional photographer.
- event organizer.
- graphic designer.
- teacher.
- and my favourite, a 24/7 job, MOTHER.

5 best authors
- Cecilia Ahern.
- Sarah Dessen.
- Kate Brian.
- Habiburrahman El Shirazy.
- Jane Austen.

5 inspirations
- Rasulullah.
- Lauren Conrad, i like her style.
- Cecilia Ahern.
- Fynn Jamal.
- Wani Ardy.

5 favourite stuff
- my poetry book.
- my notebooks.
- my pillow.
- my hoodie.
- If You Could See Me Now book, a present from someone.

5 things you hate
- cockroaches.
- unclean place.
- backstab.
- posers/wannabe.
- extremely hot heat.

5 favourite places
- my bed/room.
- starbucks.
- IKEA.
- gem islands.
- anywhere with them boys and girls.

5 girls/guys you are currently liking
- ******
- ****
- *********
- ********
- *****, you're downrated.
ps: i just like these guys. no feeling involved.

5 things you wanna improve more about yourself
- my body, i want to be fit again.
- watch my mouth.
- patient more.
- treat people right.
- my writting skills.

5 things you would take to a deserted island
- camera.
- notebooks.
- surviving kit.
- some friends.
- guitar.

5 place you wanna visit
- gem island again.
- new zealand.
- london.
- france.
- bali.

5 things you really want
- a companion.
- more money.
- more clothes, that can go for formal and casual.
- more shoes.
- more bags.

5 songs that make you cry most
- Make It Through The Rain - Mariah Carey
- Memori Tercipta - Shila OIAM
- Elephant - Rachael Yamagata
-
-

5 impossible dreams
- have boyish cut hair.
- see damien rice/rachael yamagata play live.
- have a mansion.
- have a foundation for needy people.
- bring peace back to the world.

5 dreams in the future
- get married, have kids and lie happily.
- own a mini cooper.
- backpacking around the world.
- grow old and happily.
- go to heaven.

No comments: