Saturday, January 30, 2010

7 Facts.

1) aku jenis orang yang boleh bau makanan. eventhough makanan tu tak ada dekat situ, i can smell it, way before anyone did. and aku akan announce.

2) if i already have my bath, i don't like people who haven't got their to touch me. anywhere on my body. aku boleh rasa kotorannya. tapi kalau macam camping lama-lama tu tak pe la. sebab aku pakai lengan panjang, seluar panjang all the time. and sapa nak pegang aku.

3) aku jenis kurang puas hati dengan semua orang kalau melibatkan kerja organizing. sumpah aku susah sangat nak puas hati. maybe because most of my family work in the army so i'm used to the way they organise it and it always correct as they plan. so bila orang lain yang buat, i'll be like 'no no no, korang kena buat macam ni' , 'no! that's not how it done'. so, friends, sorry!

4) i like to munch stop. anything. hat's why sometime if you look into my bags, there some sweets for me to munch.

5) i spend almost all of my money on food. yup. there even times when i forgot what i do with my money. then when i think of it back, it was spend on food. almost three quarter of my weekly allowences.

6) bila jalan berdua, aku tak suka orang jalan sebelah kiri aku. i want then to be on my right. aku tak tau kenapa. i'm comfortable that way. but bila jalan ramai2, i like to be in the centre.

7) i always forgot where my phone is. but not if i have a boyfriend. yela, kononnya masa ada bf text selalu, so phone melekat dekat tgn. mandi, makan semua pegang phone. ni takde bf, merata2. kadang took hours for me to search where my phone is.

No comments: