Friday, March 04, 2011

Home - After One Long Month

Well finally I'm home after a month. Yes, I can't believe I actually survive. HAHA. Well I've wrote why I didn't come home for the past one month. So, what am I going to do for these few days.

Let start with today. I'm going to meet some of my ladies friends - Hajar Mardhiah, Hana Dalila and Cheeza. It has been few months since I last saw them. Especially Hana, she just arrive in Malaysia from Egypt few weeks ago and I haven't got the chance to meet her.

Tomorrow is day out with Izzat Zainal. This guy has been canceling our outing for the longest time. And because of that he haven't got his birthday present eventhough his birthday was about 2 months ago. You better don't cancel again. It has been 6 years since I last saw him. Why 6 years eventhough I met him last year? Well before that meeting its 5 years since primary school. Then another year since he started his foundation studies in University of Malaya .

That just about it I guess. Will post up some pictures if I have some. :)

No comments: