Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Finally

Finally the modem were replaced. Am very pleased. I can update my blog whenener I want. But still the system sucks. I can't open my myspace and hotmail account. I've been thinking to delete my myspace for few months now. But there's some reasons why I don't want to delete it. Some crap reasons.

These few days of Ramadhan pretty make me suffer. You know, due to my health condition. I often felt like vomit. My stomach always producing weird sound. I felt super tired. My brain are not functioning well. I can hardly speak during night. etc etc etc.

I've finished reading all of the books that I need to read. I need to finish them because I borrow them. Yeah, I'm a bookworms. It's been months since my last Malay novel. I started reading it back yeaterday. It's not a typical Malay novel. There's some part of love of course. But it more focusing on the main character, Khairunissa. This novel tells about her and her life in Iraq. Yes, the country that never live a day without seeing blood everywhere. But, I'm only in chapter 2 now. It's been a year I think since my last Malay novel. Well, this novel, 'Zahrah de Tigris' to be exact, belongs to my eldest sister. So yeah, kinda borrow it from her.
__________________________

Bisikku pada bulan
Kembalikan temanku
Kekasihku, syurgaku

Tanpa dia malam menemaniku
Sepi memelukku

Bulan jangan biar siang biar alam ini kelam
Biar ia sepi sepertiku

-Sepi-


Originally quote from the movie Sepi. I found it at Afdlin Shauki's blog. I like it. It somehow, a lot like my life.

No comments: