Tuesday, November 09, 2010

You Again

So yesterday, because I was so bored this semester break, I asked my sister to go watch movie with me. Since I've watched Life As We Know It last week, I choose to watch You Again. So yeah, like during Life As We Know It, we were a bit late. I like it when no one sitting in front of me in the theatre. I can laugh all I want. Thank god the movie haven't started yet when we step into the cinema. Though things that happen in the movie never really happen to me, it was a good movie.I like it when Marni (played by Kristen Bell) said, "High school was a horror movie. And this weekend is the sequel" (or something like that).

You Again is directed by Andy Fickman and wrote by Moe Jelline. The main lead for the movie is Kristen Bell, Sigourney Weaver, Odette Yustman, Jamie Lee Curtis and Betty White. 'What doesn't kill you... is going to marry your brother' is the movie tagline. It is categorize as a comedy movie.

Sypnosis: No matter how old you are, you never get over high school. Successful PR pro Marni heads home for her older brother's wedding and discover that he's marrying her high school arch nemesis who's conveniently forgotten all the rotten things she did so many years ago. The the bride jet-setting aunt burst in and Marni's not-so-jet-setting mom comes face to face with her own high school rival. The claws come out and old wounds are opened in this crazy comedy about what happens when you're reunited with the one person you'd like to forget. (taken from nuffnag)





They were riping each other nemesis picture


This is from the dance lesson scene.
You should watch the scene. The ladies were trying to top each other dance.
Except for Grandma Bunny. She haven't met her nemesis yet.

Believe me three of them got their own high school nemesis.
Even Grandma Bunny.

This was after Marni shows Joanna's bad behaviour back in high school days,
during Joanna's rehearsal dinner.

No comments: