Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My 2008 So Far - Taken From Acoi

Have you had a relationship this year?
One month and half.

Have you had your birthday this year yet?
Yes.

Have you kissed someone this month?
Yes.

Drink at Starbucks?
Once.

Went shopping?
Window shopping. I just went shopping once or twice this year.

Went camping?
Just last 2 weeks.

Been to the beach?
Once.

Bought something for over £100?
Nope.

Met someone special?
Perhaps.

Been out of town?
Yes.

Gone Snowboarding?
Malaysia takde snow. Kan Acoi?

What are you thinking about?
I want tuition.

Hugged someone?
Just yesterday.

Slept In someone else's bed?
Almost every day.

Loaned out some money?
Nope.

Been called a bad name?
Nope.

Drove/been driven somewhere out of your town?
Been driven, yes.

Done something you regret?
Perhaps.

Last thing you bought?
A4 coloured papers and green file.

When was the last time you felt stupid?
Today, chemistry lab.

Who did you last yell at and why?
Adik, cause I asked her to come down.

What is bothering you right now?
Mid term results.

What do you think of your number 2 on your top friends?
Hahaha. Nature love her. Really.

Have you ever seen somebody get shot?
Nope.

Do you want to be in a relationship?
I don't want to for the moment. I'm not ready. I don't know when I'll be ready for another one.

What are you looking forward to?
I don't know.

No comments: