Monday, June 02, 2008

Five - I Did It Once, I Want To Do It Again

Name 5 people you can think of right off the top of your head.Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 5 people.This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first, NO CHEATING!

1. Meuy - sbb tgh msn dgn dia
2. Adik - sbb ada dgn dia
3. Along - sbb ada dgn dia juga
4. Afyf - sbb trigt thumbdrive ada kat dia lg.
5. Hana Dalila - sbb maybe esok mau pegi taman.

DON'T READ AHEAD UNLESS U FILLED THE TOP

1. How did you meet 1?
KRS. I was Form1 back then. I tak suka you masa tu. Tak tau kenapa.

2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1?
Mhmm, 9.5. Accepted kan.

3. How long have you known 4?
I can't really remember how long. But at least 10 years. The funny thing is, I just spoke to him last year.

4. How do you know number 3?
Since I was born. She my eldest sister.

5. Wheres 5?
Home sleeping, pretty sure.

6.A fact about number 1?
She's such a cool girl. The coolest senior I've ever met I think.

7.Who is 4 going out with?
Haha. Well, many people already knew about this. Azureen.

8. What does 1 do for a living?
Selling PaperMei product. :D

9. Would you live with number 3?
I am!

10. What do you like about number 2?
She's a good listener.

11. Do you miss number 5?
Currently. Its been a week since our last meeting.

12. Would you make out with number 4?
NO WAY! Azureen would kill me.

13. What’s your opinion of number 2?
She's popular than me.

14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?
Well, our few hangouts kat taman dekat rumah dia.

15. What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Haha. Go on. They did, once. But I were there too.

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
Few hours.

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
We're living in the same house, sleeping in the same room, studying in the same room, dining at the same table, went to the same school.

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
When she went home.

19. Who have you known the longest?
#3

20. How often do you talk to 1?
When I met her at school.

21. What about 2?
Meet her everyday.

22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
Is sister count?

23. Would you go out for a date with 5?
Haha. Sureee. Why not.

24. Do you dream about 2?
Once or twice.

25. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget?
Let see. I can't forget? Ape huh Afif? Ouh, his weird voice lately. I don't know why. I fount it's funny.

26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget?
Mhmm, laugh with her all day. (?)

27. What's 3 hobby?
She love reading.

28. Who do u want to TAG?
Link list. Sape yang belum buat and rasa nak buat. Kalau nak buat lagi, buat lah.

1 comment:

M said...

mei mmg bitch ohhh masa form2
so no surprise why farah taksuka mei :)