Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tag Survey - Tag by Syaza

U S E L E S S | I N F O R M A T I O N
Name: Nur Farah.
Single or taken: Single.
Sex: Female.
Birthday: March 30, 1992
Sign: Aries.
Siblings: 3
Hair color: Dark brown.
Eye color: Dark brown.
Height: 160cm++

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Are you straight/bisexual/gay?: Straight.
Who are your best friends?: They know who they are.
You have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Yes.
What is your longest relationship?: Almost 11 months.


F A S H I O N | S T U F F
Where is your favourite place to shop for clothes: Ussuallu FOS.
Any tattoos or piercings: None.
What is your most comfortable outfit?: My borneo and cherating shirt and knee lenght track suit that I cut.
What do you usually wear?: Shirts and pants.


S P E C I F I C S
What kind of shampoo do you use?: Sunsilk Hair Damage Repair.
What are you most scared of?: Allah.
What are you listening to right now: Like Only Woman Can - Brian McFadden
Who is the last person that you called?: Abah.
Who is the last person that called you?: Zazazul.
Where do you want to get married?: At my house.
What would you change about yourself?: Be a little quiet.


F A V O R I T E S
Colors: Black.
Foods: Ice Cream and chocolate and bread pudding.
Movies: Now And Forever.
Animals: Cats.


H A V E | Y O U | E V E R
Given anyone a bath?: Yes.
Smoked?: Never.
Bungee jumped?: I wish.
Made yourself throw up?: Nope.
Ever been in love?: Once. Or twice.
Made yourself cry to get out of trouble?: Yes.
Pictured your crush naked?: NO.
Actually seen your crush naked?: NO!
Cried when someone died?: Yes.
Lied: Uncountable.
Fallen for your best friend?: Nope.
Rejected someone?: Yep.
Used someone?: Once. Or twice.
Done something you regret?: Boxes full.

L A S T | P E R S O N
You left a message for: L.
You texted: Welcome.
You cuddled with: No one.
You kissed: Ientan.


A R E | Y O U
Understanding: On certain things.
Open-minded: On things that I should.
Insecure: Nope?
Hungry: Not really.
Smart: I'm an average student.
Moody: At times..
Hard working: If I had to.
Resiliant: I don't know.
Organized: Not really.
Healthy: Nope.
Difficult: Sometimess.
Bored easily: Nope.
Angry: No.
Sad: Just now.
Happy: Most of the time.
Hyper: Just yesterday.
Trusting: I trust people easily but now I'm controlling it.


Tag: Link list.

No comments: